Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post for publication on She Yarns. I’m always interested in sharing unique ideas on topics of interest to my readers.
Please read the following guidelines before submitting a guest post.
Guidelines for Submitting A Guest Post
- Guest posts should address topics of interest to readers. You should focus on free crochet patterns, pattern or yarn reviews, and crafts. You can also browse the posts on She Yarns for ideas to write about in your guest post.
- A submission does not guarantee acceptance.
- Articles should contain between 500-1000 words, include at least one large image, and two relevant hyperlinks.
- Tutorials (crochet patterns and crafts) must include a list of materials and instructions along with two or more supporting images and two relevant hyperlinks.
- Photos should be taken by you.
- Feature images will be labeled with a post title by She Yarns.
- Links to spammy or non-related blogs or websites will be removed.
- Images should be a minimum of 1000 pixels wide.
- Posts must be well written and easy to read. I highly recommend using